Dental implantation is the reconstruction of the missing tooth including both its crown and root parts. Dental implant reduplicates the form of the natural tooth root and is fixed in the jaw bone.
Nowadays, dental implantation can be called the most optimal method of dealing with the loss of teeth not temporarily but on permanent basis.
Advantages of dental implantation
- High aesthetical qualities: dental implant with a crown – is a great alternative to a natural tooth.
- Full masticatory function recovery: artificial teeth have roots fixed in the bone tissue leading to a full teeth masticatory function recovery.
- Bone tissue does not atrophy: adjusted implants pressure the bone tissue from the inside, restoring the blood circulation, thus, the bone tissue remains live and healthy.
- Long durability: with considerate after-care, titan dental roots will serve you several decades.
By giving your preference to the procedure of dental implantation, you forget about caries and other dental conditions for life.
- Live teeth do not get damaged: in comparison to other types of dental prostheses, implantation does not require adjacent teeth surface grinding.
- Possibility to restore any number of teeth you need: dental implantation allows to replace either one tooth or the whole jaw, with the possibility to mount permanent prostheses or removable ones, depending on patient's wishes.
- Easy aftercare: dental implants are just like regular teeth and require the same maintenance routines.
- Fully-functional teeth replacement: dental implants look like natural teeth, but at the same time they are not exposed to bacteria and other microorganisms.
As a rule, dental implant survival period takes no less than 3 months. After the implants have inosculated with the bone tissue, an abutment is put on the top of it, and then either a dental crown or a prosthesis. YOUR TOOTH HAS BEEN RESTORED!