Henna dye BROW HENNA ensures optimal dyeing of the eyebrows and the skin with a durability effect from 5 to 14 days.
Its palette is rich in natural tones, which can be used both separately and in combination with each other, and this ensures an ideal match and harmony with any type of skin and hair colour.
Restoration of Brow Growth by 60%
Henna is a dye which is extracted from the leaves of Indian Lavsonia plant. It improves blood circulation and reduces the pressure on the walls of blood vessels near the skin. Henna is harmful neither to the hair nor the skin. It leniently cares for damaged and weakened hairs, strengthening them by each procedure and restoring the natural shape of the eyebrows.
What is the procedure like?
- Eyebrow démaquiller.
- By the use of special product Brow Hennawith a peeling effect, the skin is degreased and the corneous cells of the epidermis are removed. The product enables opening of hair squama so that the dye can better penetrate their structure.
- Henna powder is mixed up with purified water and is carefully stirred.
- The dyestuff composition is spread on the shaped eyebrows by the help of a brush. To ensure that the dye spreads evenly and is saturated, Brows Hennacomposition is laid in several layers (each next layer is laid down only when the previous has dried). In the dyeing process the hairs are raised slightly so that the skin would get dyed evenly.
- In 10–20 minutes henna is removed from the eyebrows by cotton pad which is soaked with lotion.
- Restores the eyebrow growth
- Visually corrects the eyebrow shape asymmetry
- Visually adds thickness and volume to the eyebrows
- The eyebrows look well-groomed
- The rich colour palette offers an opportunity to match the colour with both fair and dark hair.
The eyebrow dye Brow Henna is perfect for those who wish to have permanent make-up done and choose the shape and width of the eyebrows beforehand.
The eyebrow dye Brow Henna holds on the skin for 5–14 days and slowly fades off whereas on the hairs the dye lasts for up to 6 weeks.
The procedure may be repeated in 3–6 weeks.
- Allergic reaction to henna
- The skin in the eyebrow area is irritated or damaged