There are different terms used to describe the procedure: micropigmentation, permanent make-up, tattoo or derma-pigmentation. However, the meaning remains the same – with the help of thin needle and necessary equipment, special dye is introduced under the epidermal (upper) layer of skin. The main objectives of the procedure are to correct imperfections, accent and fix the asymmetry, as well as lay a touch of harmony to our face features. Permanent make-up can be applied to face skin (lips, eyebrows, lids etc.) or body (breast areola, body parts with hair pelage).
Reasons to do micropigmentation:
- This is a wonderful opportunity to receive a professional consultation even before the procedure. By “trying on” the potential make-up will help you to visualize how your face can be transformed by a micropigmentation specialist, who knows the principles and peculiarities of creating a literate pattern.
- This long-lasting make-up will allow you to save a lot of time, which can be an essential factor for active and business people.
- The multi-purpose nature of this make-up will let its owner look faultlessly in all circumstances – on the beach, in gymnasium or swimming pool. Make-up has become a mandatory thing in a modern woman’s outer appearance, so micropigmentation is particularly important for representatives of those professions, which require the presence of ideal everyday make-up.
- As the pigmented zones tend to fade and lose primary brightness in the course of time, a possibility of modifying the intensity and form takes place. This factor allows customers to experiment alongside with the development and changes in their style and taste.
- Micropigmentation may be extremely important to elderly people, who sometimes face the difficulty in drawing fair and straight lines. Anti-aging methods of the given technology will assist in looking noticeably younger and more attractive.
- Micropigmentation allows correcting and adjusting unaesthetic appearance changes (scars, rumens), giving customers not only aesthetic beauty and satisfaction, but also providing indirect psychological help.
- Eyebrow micropigmentation.
- Eyelid micropigmentation.
- Lip micropigmentation.
- Micropigmentation for men.
- Paramedical micropigmentation.
- Laser removal (permanent make up, tattoo).
- New! Hair imitation micropigmentation (tricopigmentation).